Writing is my passion, while I’m not the best at it, this site is a good chance for me to improve; positive or negative feedback is always appreciated! Here is a quick skeleton of writing guides and essays that are scattered throughout the site. Also included are other people’s short stories which I enjoyed reading. As this page acts as an online portfolio of my written work, everything on here is written by me, with the exception the posts under the header ‘Short Stories’. My own short stories are hosted on my other blog PIMPFREUD. If you’ve written a short story and would like me to host it on this page, shoot me an email at email@example.com. Note I will only add it if -
- It is well written
- It’s a good read.
- Journalism 101: Language Analysis
- How to Write a Language Analysis Essay
- How to Write an Extract Analysis Essay
- Fiction 101: How to Construct an Engaging Plot
- Grammar Guide pt. I – Glossary of Terms
- Introduction to Textual Analysis
- The Panopticon – Big Brother is Watching, Probably
- GTA San Andreas and the Pedagogy of Racism
- Network Noise: Overusing Technology
- Networking: A Robot’s Perspective
- The Virtual Sphere: Internet as a Public Space
- Feminism and the Male Gaze
- Religion and Its Role in Society
- Humans vs Computers – Are You a Bot?
- The Psychology of Personality
- Holywood Film Spectacle
- Screen Narrative
- I Spit on Your Grave Analysis – Is it a Feminist Text?
- Oldboy Film Interpretation
- The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved – Hunter S. Thompson
- A Short Story About the Buddha – Paulo Coelho
- The Last Question – Isaac Asimov
- The Egg – Andy Weir
- Ted the Caver - Ted the Cave
- Steve Jobs’ Batteries Ran Out Today; Couldn’t Find His Wall Charger – Confirmed Dead
- Heavy Metal Kills!
Also, for the bored/curious you can: